As part of Salem Academy & College’s response to COVID 19, Gramley Library has temporarily closed all physical spaces. While our building is closed, library staff are still working to help you!
For the most current information, please visit Salem Library Remote Services and Resources.
- Laptops are available for checkout. Please complete this Request Form to start the process.
- Physical books in the library may be requested for pickup via curbside service. After searching for items at https://library.salem.edu, click on the title of the item you would like to request. Under “Check Availability,” select “Place Hold” and submit your request. You will be notified with more instructions when the item is ready for pickup.
- Books may be returned via the book drop, now accessible outside at the library entrance.
- If you have questions about returning a laptop you have checked out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library Resources and Collections
- Through https://library.salem.edu/, all Salem Academy & College faculty, students, and staff have full access to all subscribed online library collections, e-books, e-journals/articles, streaming films, and databases. Always start your search at https://library.salem.edu/ and when prompted, authenticate with your MySalem username and password.
- Interlibrary loan service is available. We will continue to provide updates about library services on the library's Remote Services & Resources page.
- You may also contact us at email@example.com or schedule an online consultation for assistance locating and accessing information resources.
Instruction and Learning
- Liaison librarians can help you integrate electronic resources into Moodle or other online course delivery and can help you identify or acquire alternative resources if needed. They can also provide remote instruction to your class on the use of library and information resources via Google Meet, Zoom, and/or other platforms.
- Academy faculty should follow the same department assignments.