As part of Salem Academy & College’s response to COVID 19, Gramley Library has temporarily closed all physical spaces beginning March 18. During this time, library staff are working remotely and will continue to provide online services and resources for your teaching, learning and researching away from campus. See below for information about the following:
Gramley Library Items
- All books and other items that are currently on loan have been renewed, with a new due date of July 1.
- No fines will accrue on these items and you should not receive overdue notices.
Interlibrary Loan Items
- We are communicating with lending libraries to renew the items and will email you with new due dates.
- Please do not recommend mail items to any library as they can get lost or damaged.
Library Resources and Collections
- Through https://library.salem.edu, all Salem Academy & College faculty, students, and staff have full access to all subscribed online library collections, e-books, e-journals/articles, streaming films, and databases. Authenticate with your MySalem username and password. Always start your search at the library's website to avoid paywalls.
- Interlibrary Loan will be available for digital materials ONLY until further notice. Please note that eBooks are not available through Interlibrary Loan, due to licensing agreements. We will not be receiving or loaning print materials to other institutions. We will continue to provide updates about library services on the library's News and Events page.
- You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a consultation for assistance locating and accessing information resources.