Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Gramley Library Updates for Students
As part of Salem Academy & College’s response to COVID 19, Gramley Library has temporarily closed all physical spaces. While our building is closed, library staff are still working to help you!
For the most current information, please visit Salem Library Remote Services and Resources.
- Laptops are available for checkout. Please complete this Request Form to start the process.
- Physical books in the library may be requested for pickup via curbside service. After searching for items at https://library.salem.edu, click on the title of the item you would like to request. Under “Check Availability,” select “Place Hold” and submit your request. You will be notified with more instructions when the item is ready for pickup.
- Books may be returned via the book drop, now accessible outside at the library entrance.
- If you have questions about returning a laptop you have checked out, please email email@example.com.
Online Library Resources
- Through https://library.salem.edu, all Salem Academy & College faculty, students, and staff have full access to all subscribed online library collections, e-books, e-journals/articles, streaming films, and databases. Authenticate with your MySalem username and password. Note: do NOT add @salem.edu to your username when authenticating. Always start your search at the library's website to avoid paywalls.
- Interlibrary Loan service is available. We will continue to provide updates about library services on the library's Remote Services & Resources page.
- You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule an online consultation for assistance locating and accessing information resources.